Aftermath | Collapse
- Immediately shore-up the structure to prohibit further movement.
- In case of opening in the structure, please see the instructions as outlined under “Windstorm“.
- Should the collapse have caused the infiltration of water, please see the instructions under Water Damage.
- Should the collapse have caused a fire, please see the instructions under Fire.
- secure the contents of the building.
- Protect and preserve all remaining building and personal property items, in order that they may be exhibited to the insurance company as they appeared in their state subsequent to the loss. DO NOT THROW ANYTHING AWAY.